When undergoing detoxification, it will be very wise to stay off foods or keeping away from habits that add toxins to one’s system and below are some simple tips to help those who want to stop smoking cigars.
1. Find support because quitting is easier with the help of someone – a friend or a partner
2. Cut out a number of cigarettes per day and start with those that you will miss the least
3. Continue reducing your intake until you stop gradually
4. Name the day to quit and get into the right frame of mind
5. Remove temptation by clearing your room, cupboard, etc. of tobacco supplies, lighters, ash trays, etc.
6. Take it one day at a time
7. Keep a detox smoking chart and tick of everyday you keep within your target
8. Plan a reward for every week of success
9. Relax. Get a massage, attend yoga classes or try meditating
10. Keep your hands busy with a hobby like origami, painting, wood working, embroidery, etc.
11. Increase the amount of regular exercise to curb withdrawal symptoms
12. Ask friends and relatives not to smoke around you
I honestly and sincerely hope that these tips to help you stop smoking cigarettes will be very helpful and effective; may you be successful.